Freddy is your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 80% jersey cotton and 20% elastane and made for happy hour, movie nights and shopping sprees.
This 7/8 style can be worn as an above the ankle pant, or as a full-length style for petite women (165 cm and under) who find our full-length styles too long.
WR.UP® Denim Shaping Effect
Give your booty and confidence a boost in our denim pant that’s got your back (butt). Feel forever comfortable in our never-want-to-take-them-off denim pants.
For: Nights out, lunches, your best-friends birthday + anything else you can think of!
- Small in size
- Mid Rise
- 7/8 Length
- Full length fit for 165 cm in height or shorter
- Blue with yelloe stitching denim effect
- Real buttons and zips
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
- Material 80% Jersey Cotton and 20% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other jeans in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it.
- The silicone waistband is designed to move with your natural curves, whilst keeping your pants in place.
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australia, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have Dark Blue + Yellow Stitching in size XXS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Dark Blue + Yellow Stitching in size XXS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
80 - XS / Dark Blue + Yellow Stitching
135 - S / Dark Blue + Yellow Stitching
194 - M / Dark Blue + Yellow Stitching
128 - L / Dark Blue + Yellow Stitching
91 - XL / Dark Blue + Yellow Stitching
WR.UP® DenimMid Rise 7/8 Length Dark Blue + Yellow Stitching
Or 4 x $49.75 AUD interest free fortnightly payments with Learn how
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
What makes WR.UP® different?
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Shapes and accentuates your figure in all the right places
Our strategic stitching and use of ultra light silicone underneath the bottom supports and hugs you, celebrating your curves instead of hiding and flattening them.Read more
They won’t slip down
Our anti-slip waistband band will keep your pants up and in place and are flexible enough to move with your waistline. Goodbye pants that constantly slip down and dig in!Read more
They are exceptionally versatile
One pant for all occasions, you can dress them up or wear them casually.Read more
The perfect travel pants
No more compromising comfort with style. Lightweight and compact, perfect for your suitcase.Read more
A style for most body shapes
From various waists, lengths and designs we have specifically tailored our designs to match your body type.Read more
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Australia, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
I feel so late to the game. How did I not know about Freddy'd sooner? I'm 5'4", 140lbs, and a perfect size 29 in virtually every brand of jeans (7FAMK, J Brand, Citizen, etc). I'm also 40 with 3 children. I ordered size L in 7/8 length in dark blue/yellow stitching. The waist and rear fit PERFECT; and the length falls just above the ankle. I would actually prefer them to be 7/8 on my stuuby legs, so 2" shorter would have been great but I have no complaints.
As for durability, I treat them like I would expensive leggings. I put them on carefully and I'm not rough with them when I'm wearing them. Simple as that! Now I'm off to puchase two more pair.
I have 7 pairs of the fashion pants so I thought I would finaelly give the jeans a try. I couldn’t get them in my standard low rise so went for medium. I really like the fit but not as much as the fashion pants. I like the jean material as it is not too thick and is a good colour.
Very comfortable and stylish
These are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. The waistband sits so they never fall and they are very stretchy. I got an M but I could probably get a small and they would still fit. The mid-rise band sits around your hip level so go high waisted if you want a higher fit. I'm 5'3 and the 7/8 length is almost full length on me if you want a guide as to what length to go for.
Massive fan, definitely will be returning