Digital Creative Marketer
Employment level: Full-time
FREDDY Australia & New Zealand, a dynamic successful business is looking for an innovative, energetic individual to manage their creative marketing across multiple entities. Reporting directly to the Managing director, this role is responsible for campaign planning and content creation across multiple online channels.
- Campaign planning and management
- Content productions for our marketing channels and website
- Social media (organic)
- Visual design
- Campaign creation
- Supporting our marketing team and being the brand guardian
- Continue to evolve our brand guidelines as an aspirational brand
We’re looking for someone with creative flare, who can portray a brand and communicate key messages through visual creation and design.
Specifically we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience with creative marketing, content creation and planning.
- Strong understanding of social fashion trends and the fashion retail industry
- Excellent photoshop, indesign or similar graphic design software skills
- Photography & video production skills
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Strong copywriting and storytelling skills
- Strong understanding of digital & social media formats and guidelines
- Ability to take charge and work unsupervised individually and as part of a growing team.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Great verbal and written communication
- Photography and/or video production
- Fashion stylist / modelling
Why work here:
- A great work environment where you will be given the opportunity to thrive and learn
- Freedom to shape your own workplace
- The latest technology and tools
- Budget for education and self training to develop your skills
- Central / North Melbourne location close to trains and easily accessible
If you believe you have the skills, experience and drive to join the FREDDY team as our Digital Creative Marketer, please send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org