Graphic Design Intern - Entry Level
FREDDY Australia & New Zealand are a fun, young and successful business looking to expand its design team and is looking for an innovative, energetic intern to join their creative marketing team. This is a rare opportunity to gain invaluable experience within a unique team environment, working with likeminded creative individuals.
The Important Stuff
Location: Perth, WA
Remuneration: Unpaid + flexible hours
Employment level: Part-time
Experience: Entry level
Job function: Graphic and Digital Design
We are a team of marketers and entrepreneurs who own and run the FREDDY brand across Australia, New Zealand & the United States. Digital is at the heart of our business and has driven our rapid growth over the last 5 years.
As our Graphic Design Intern, you’ll be upskilled to do a variety of tasks to support the marketing team that may include:
- Campaign planning and coordination
- Content productions for our marketing channels and website
- Social media (organic)
- EDM Design
- Content creation
- Web design
- Assisting photo shoots
- Editing photos
- Visual design
- Campaign creation
- Supporting our marketing team
- Continue to evolve our brand guidelines as an aspirational brand
We’re looking for a designer with creative flare and a passion for fashion! Someone who can portray a brand and communicate key messages through visual creation and design.
- A student or recent graduate looking to gain experience in a business environment that is highly motivated.
- Someone with a growth mindset that is hungry to learn as much as they can.
- An understanding of social fashion trends and the fashion retail industry
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Technical and problem-solving abilities
- Interested in all thing’s social media & marketing
- Ability to take charge and work unsupervised individually and as part of a growing team.
- High attention to detail
- Passion for fashion & up to date with current trends
- Great verbal and written communication
- Photography and/or video production
- Fashion stylist / modelling
- Social media skills
- Copywriting and storytelling skills
We are a team of digital marketers, creatives and entrepreneurs. We have a unique office in the heart of Cremorne. You will be given the opportunity to thrive, learn and collaborate with other like-minded team members. You will have the freedom to shape your own work with the latest technology and tools. A budget for education and self-training to further develop your skills. We are coffee drinkers, photographers, painters, music lovers and fashion obsessed!
- A great work environment where you will be given the opportunity to thrive, learn and be mentored from experts in their fields.
- Freedom to shape your own workplace and be part of a fun & exciting work environment.
- The latest technology and tools to help you lean and excel.
- Laptop provided.
- Constant education and self-training to develop your skills.
- Perth city location close to trains/buses and easily accessible. Our office is inside the super trendy space cubed building alongside many other businesses that co-work together.
This is your opportunity to start your career off in the right direction, where you will be working on the ever-changing digital environment daily. We are an online, social and ecommerce brand at heart. This is your opportunity to be part of the FREDDY success story and begin building your own portfolio of campaigns that’ll get you noticed.
How to Apply
Ask yourself if you feel this is a good fit for you.
If the answer is yes, send us an email at email@example.com with the title “Graphic Design Intern”. Please include the following:
- Your CV.
- A link to your Linkedin profile.
- Tell us in 2-3 paragraphs why you think you are the perfect fit for this role.
- Send through your portfolio of design work.
- Tell us what you're looking for from us!