Office Assistant / All-Rounder
Love fashion? Want to join a young, vibrant team of professionals? This is a rare opportunity for an energetic and experienced administrator to join an innovative, social, fashion company in the heart of Cremorne on a full-time basis. This dynamic and unique role requires someone who is highly personable, has excellent customer service skills, uses their initiative and thrives off being busy.
We are a team of marketers and entrepreneurs who own and run the FREDDY brand across Australia, New Zealand & the USA. Digital is at the heart of our business and has driven our rapid growth over the last 5 years.
We are looking for someone who is highly organised, confident and friendly to support our team. You will take charge of our office and showroom / retail space and be all-round support to the CEO and wider team to help execute projects.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Managing front of house services and reception work
- Manage our showroom/retail space and provide excellent customer service to all clients that visit our store.
- Facilities management
- Online merchandising and eCommerce support
- Support the wider marketing team with ad hoc requests
- Social community management support - replying to comments & direct messages on all social platforms
- Processing returns
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Database management
- Coordinating couriers and managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Processing sales and orders
- Assistant to the CEO and wider team
- Exposed to all areas of the business including marketing, retail, and e-commerce
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a similar administrative assistant role as well as:
- Being digitally savvy - we are an online company and use a lot of different apps and programs
- Be highly organised and help organise the wider team
- Friendly, positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work within a high volume, fast-paced, team environment
- A high degree of attention to details and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem-solving and exercising judgment
- Experience with social media platforms, in particular, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Be up to date with social and fashion trends
Have a valid drivers licence
We are a team of digital marketers, creatives and entrepreneurs. We have a unique office in the heart of Cremorne. You will be given the opportunity to thrive, learn and collaborate with other like-minded team members. You will have the freedom to shape your own work with the latest technology and tools. A budget for education and self-training to further develop your skills. We are coffee drinkers, photographers, painters, music lovers and fashion obsessed!
How to Apply
Ask yourself if you feel this is a good fit for you.
If the answer is yes, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Office assistant / All rounder”. Please include the following:
- Your CV
- A link to your Linkedin profile
- Tell us in 2-3 paragraphs why you think you are the perfect fit for this role
- Prove you are highly organised. List an example of how you manage multiple tasks and stakeholders at once.
- Tell us your top values
First time here? Get 10% off!
Sign up now to get 10% off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!