Social Media Coordinator & Community Manager
Love fashion? Obsessed with social media? We are looking for a social media superstar to take our social engagement to the next level.
- Work across globally recognised fashion brands to execute and manage our social media content and community management.
- Manage our online communities and drive engagement
- Implement campaigns and strategies to increase our organic social media engagement
We are looking for a confident, energetic and friendly individual who can manage our organic social media channels across various brands and countries. As the first point of contact with many existing and new customers, you are one of our most vital team members that have the potential to make a mark on our growing business.
We are a team of marketers and entrepreneurs who own and run the Freddy brand across Australia, New Zealand & USA. Digital is at the heart of our business and has driven our rapid growth over the last 5 years.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our family and become a part of our success story. You will be responsible for creating content, engaging with our communities and monitoring our global social media channels.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Working with our creative team to come up with highly engaging social content that drives results
- Daily community management and outreach, engaging with our customers through all relevant social media channels
- Build strong customer relationships, build brand engagement and nurture our current audience on Facebook and Instagram.
- Develop and provide the greatest level of customer service, handle customer escalations and work with our customer service team to resolve these in an urgent manner.
- Respond to all comments and direct messages within an agreed timeframe.
- Work alongside our marketing team to increase engagement and grow our current social communities.
- Interact with influencer posts and UGC
- Excellent caption and copywriting skills
- Managing all aspects of Social Media competition
- Managing Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest content
- Organise photo shoots for campaigns and social content
- Delivering post-campaign reports
- Support the overall marketing team with growing the brand's digital presence.
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 2 years of marketing experience in a social media or community management role
- Strong understanding of women's fashion and the fashion retail industry
- Experience managing social media platforms, in particular, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube
- Being up to date with social and fashion trends
- Strong technical & analytical abilities with knowledge of social media analytics and management tools
- A good understanding of social media algorithms
- Ambition to shape the future of marketing in fashion retail
- Ability to take charge and work unsupervised, individually and part of a team
- Excellent spelling and grammar and attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with various apps and softwares including Trello, Slack, Sked Social, Iconosquare, google drive
- Results driven and experience with OKRs would be desirable
This role would be suited to someone with similar experience in a previous role agency or client side.
We are a team of digital marketers, creatives and entrepreneurs. We have unique office & warehouse space within Clik Collective in Kensington (the historical Younghusband woolstore building). You will be given the opportunity to thrive, learn and collaborate with other like-minded team members. You will have the freedom to shape your own workplace with the latest technology and tools. A budget for education and self-training to further develop your skills. We are dog lovers, coffee drinkers, photographers, painters, music (R&B, Hip hop, & house) consumers and fashion obsessed!
How to Apply
If you feel you have the skills, experience, and passion to join our growing team, and are ready to make your mark in the global fashion market we would love to hear from you! Email your CV & cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect candidate for this role to email@example.com