Talent and People Specialist
Love retail and e-commerce? Want to join a young, vibrant team of professionals? This is a rare opportunity for an energetic and experienced Talent and People Specialist to join an innovative, social, fashion start-up company in the heart of Cremorne on a full-time basis. This dynamic and fast-paced role requires someone who is highly organised, a problem solver and thrives off being busy.
We are a team of marketers and entrepreneurs who own and run the Freddy fashion/athleisure brand across Australia, New Zealand & the United States. Digital is at the heart of our business and has driven our rapid growth over the last 6 years.
As our Talent and People Specialist, you will be responsible for the constant process that involves attracting and retaining high-quality employees and contractors, developing their skills and continuously motivating them to improve their performance.
Your job is to make sure the organisation has the right talents available at the right time.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement a full-cycle recruitment strategy and onboarding process
- Define and report on measures of success for talents across the organisation
- Develop Human Development Programs across the various business departments
- Internal coaching of team members
- Develop and maintain a talent- and skill map for the organisation
- Lean into business acumen and understanding the eCommerce and fashion industry to provide proactive, agile, and strategic guidance to leadership
- Support our leadership team with other HR-related tasks
The ideal candidate will have previous e-commerce experience as well as:
- Responsibilities listed above should all sound familiar to you
- 3+ years experience in a relative role
- You must be an avid learner and reader
- You must be digitally savvy, as we are a digital-first company
- We run fast and break things, and you need to be able to keep up
We are a team of digital marketers, creatives and entrepreneurs. We have a unique office in the heart of Cremorne. You will be given the opportunity to thrive, learn and collaborate with other like-minded team members. You will have the freedom to shape your own work with the latest technology and tools. A budget for education and self-training to further develop your skills. We are coffee drinkers, photographers, painters, music lovers and fashion obsessed!
- Work from our brand new office in Cremorne with the newest equipment and technology
- Flexible WFH arrangements
- Participate in yearly work retreats and quarterly culture-building events
- Potential for international travel
- Within a short walk to Richmond and East Richmond Train stations; Church St and Swan St trams. Close to many of Richmond’s awesome cafes, pubs and restaurants
- Flexible working hours
- Free Annual leave on your Birthday
- Many staff discounts on our products
- Brand new MacBook, iPhone and Phone bill covered
- Participation in employee rewards programs
How to Apply
Ask yourself if you feel this is a good fit for you. If the answer is yes, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Talent and People Specialist”. Please include the following:
- Your CV, or
- A link to your Linkedin profile
- Tell us in 2-3 paragraphs why you think you are the perfect fit for this role
- Prove you understand Talent Management: List one example of where you have applied this.
- Tell us your top values
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!