True to size with a relaxed fit it'll pair perfectly with your fave Freddy WR.UP pants. Made from 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane and made for the nightlife.
Stay hot in the Nightlife Bodysuit! The black metallic glitter finish will sparkle as the night lights shine on you. You could say it's like highlight but in a bodysuit - the perfect finish to your Freddy pants!
- True to Size
- Black metallic glitter finish
- Colour Black
- Made from 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australia, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have Black in size S but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Black in size S and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
1 - S / Black
0 - M / Black
0 - L / Black
0 - XL / Black
Or 4 x $24.75 AUD interest free fortnightly payments with Learn how
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Australia, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Was so excited to try the Freddy brand for the worse first time. Ordered at Thanksgiving and products arrived Two weeks later. Bodysuit run super small. I am typically a small or medium on top and their medium was much too skimpy. Probably could’ve taken the large but decided to just return. On the subject of returns I have to say it’s the worst return experience I’ve ever had. Unless you know exactly your size I would not recommend this company. I have gone back-and-forth with more than a couple dozen emails just to figure out how to do in return and or exchange. One of the pants I ordered was made so poorly that the stitching on the pockets came undone after the first wear. They told me they would reimburse me for the repair via a credit to their company after providing them with a photo of a receipt from my alterations person. What kind of service is this? Beware
Amazing very comfortable love it 🥰
I lovely piece for my wardrobe – can mix and match with many outfits and the material doesn’t give me a muffin top – love it!
We should wasn’t so expensive or I would buy two or three and wish it was in different colours or so.
Please choose a size
First time here? Get 10% off!
Sign up now to get 10% off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!