This is not a WR.UP® pant, but a totally new style we've called N.O.W®!
Incredibly comfortable form-fitting fabric with a waistband that contours your waistline securely, sitting higher than our traditional mid-rise styles. Looks like a traditional straight leg denim pant but in the worlds most comfortable Freddy fabric.
- True to size fit
- High Waisted
- Full Length
- N.O.W® pant patented technology
- Dark blue with yellow stitching denim effect
- Real buttons and zips
- Hidden belt loops
- Removable Freddy belt
- 5 real pockets
- Material 80% Jersey Cotton and 20% Elastane
Waist height measurement (from the crotch up the waist when laid flat):
XS - 24cm
Small - 24.5cm
Medium - 25cm
Large - 25.5cm
XL - 25.5cm
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
Model 2: Stefania
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have Dark Blue + Yellow Stitching in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Dark Blue + Yellow Stitching in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes N.O.W® different?
5 functional pockets for your convenience
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Flattering tapered high waisted style
Invisible belt loops for a sleek and stylish look
Adjustable belt to fit most body types
Very flattering and comfortable. Caters to a wide range of body types
This isn't just a great pair of jeans, this is a mama-got-her-groove-back-&-walkin-like-a-boss experience. Great, high-quality jeans that slip on like second skin. I can't imagine these not flattering any body type.
This is my third pair of Freddys, and I’m not stopping here! I love the WR/UPs for their high-waisted style. The NOW is slightly less high waisted because it actually has a waistband and button, but still very comfortable. My only complaint is the full-length is still too short on me by about 1.5” (I’m 5’11”, 34” inseam), and the high waist is also a bit short by about 1” on me. I hope tall
sizes are in the future, Freddy! >^.,.^
Super fast shipping, extremely comfortable and shapes body nicely. Loved them so much that I bought second pair next day
I first bought a pair of flairs for my daughter and tried them on, O.M.G!!! That was the moment I knew this 53 year old woman had to get herself a pair of jeans too!
I waited patiently ( that's a lie I was bloody anxious as hell ) for them to arrive and when they did they had the cutest little bracelet wrapped around them that since then I have never taken off :)
I was amazed at not only the feel, but how they made my butt look and gave me that toned AF look, even though I don't go to the gym or exercise as I should tee hee.
Seriously though, no matter what your age these are gorgeous jeans, I love the high waist as it holds you snug and contours your hips and legs to look beautiful.
My daughter like me, absolutely loves her flairs too! We both feel that Freddy should bring out a loungewear line as well as these are better than any jeans I've ever owned and I've paid up to $600 on one pair of Versace jeans in the past, and Freddy jeans are definitely hands down the best you'll find! So in short, if I had to choose between my Vercase jeans and my Freddy jeans to wear daily it's definitely the latter!
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!