Pinstripe Suit Blazer - Black + White
Nothing says professional like a classic black and white pinstripe blazer at a meeting. Look the part without the price tag in this high-end made in Italy blazer where every detail has been considered to provide you with a tailored and structured fit. Quality is all in the details with this piece, it's made in Italy, using DIWO PRO patented fabric and finished with a satin lining and a satin collar trimming; making it perfect to take from day-to-night.
There is no limit on how you can style this blazer, it is sophisticated yet extremely comfortable and pairs perfectly with any pant or skirt. Go from work to play by switching a button-up shirt with a t-shirt and high waisted denim WR.UP pants.
Get the matching WR.UP suit pants to make this a set. Pairs perfectly with any of our WR.UP DIWO Pro line of pants. Dress down for a semi-casual going out look with a pair of Denim.
- 100% Made in Italy
- A regular fit
- Colour Black with White Pinstripes through it
- Lined with Satin
- Two tone-on-tone buttons on the front of the jacket
- Fake pockets on the front
- 46% Polyamide 43% Elastane 11% Polyester
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have Black + White in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Black + White in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
perfect size and nice looking suit, wear them every where i go
Look. I totally love it. But it’s not easy to get sizing right:) I have 3 pairs of Freddy pants. I’m a large. 2 of those (the WRP’s which means it’s including the pants that come with this suit) seem to not comfortably cover a butt of a normal yet prominent butt girl. Which is ok! I’m well used to it. But isn’t that what freddys are all about?
And disappointingly I automatically bought the large jacket, after knowing how the pants fit.... probably not the best idea. It’s just a bit too big. But I wear this suit, and love it regardless.
But for the price... I’m not so sure it was my best investment ever made! It’s my first pants suit. I think I could have done better with more thought and time.
Recommended for you
PS: Inventory can vary between the two stores, so feel free to put your order in either one
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!
Here's your 10% off coupon!
*Please note, only applicable to full priced items.