Made In Italy Suit Blazer - Pink
The ultimate statement blazer that will get you noticed no matter the occasion. Bright and bold this pink made in Italy blazer is a designer piece minus the luxury price tag.
Featuring the infamous DIWO PRO soft matte and stretchy patented fabric featured in our pants range, this new blazer will move and stretch naturally with your body, instead of puckering in all the wrong places like a regular blazer does. This also means a super comfortable, elegant and form-fitting blazer without restriction.
Finished with satin details along the collar and inner lining you're sure to look and feel a million dollars!
Get the matching WR.UP suit pants to make this a set. Pairs perfectly with any of our WR.UP DIWO Pro line of pants. Dress down for a semi-casual going out look with a pair of Denim.
- 100% Made in Italy
- A regular fit
- 59%Polyamide 41%Elastane
- Colour Pink with a Satin Finish
- Lined with Satin
- Two tone-on-tone buttons on the front of the jacket
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
FREE Express shipping on orders $250 and over.
Australia (via Australia Post)
$9.95 Standard (2-7 business days)
$14.95 Express (1-3 business days)
New Zealand (via DHL)
$9.95 Standard (4-10 business days)
$19.95 Express (2-3 business days)
International (via DHL)
$25 (3-5 business days)
Returns and Exchange
You get 30 days once you receive your order to decide whether you want to keep it or send it back (in-store orders go back to the store) Read Full Returns Policy.
Choose from a refund (online orders only), exchange or gift card (excludes postage) as long as your order meets our Returns Terms & Conditions.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have Pink in size S but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Pink in size S and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Australia, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Please choose a size
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!