WR.UP® Denim Shaping Effect
Freddy WR.UP is the only denim you need in your wardrobe. Comfy, stretchy and stays up in place all day. Did we mention they also make you look gorgeous at every angle?
Stonewash is our most loved denim colour, and with sizes in this new 3 button high waist selling fast, if you love it, add it to cart to get yours today!
- True to size and fit
- High Waisted
- 7/8 Length
- Stonewash or also referred to as acid wash
- Real buttons and zip
- Pocket details
- Material - 84% Cotton & 16% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
Model 2 : Alex
Height: 5' 11" or 180cm
Please choose a size
What makes WR.UP® different?
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Shapes and accentuates your figure in all the right places
Our strategic stitching and use of ultra light silicone underneath the bottom supports and hugs you, celebrating your curves instead of hiding and flattening them.Read more
They are exceptionally versatile
One pant for all occasions, you can dress them up or wear them casually.Read more
The perfect travel pants
No more compromising comfort with style. Lightweight and compact, perfect for your suitcase.Read more
A style for most body shapes
From various waists, lengths and designs we have specifically tailored our designs to match your body type.Read more
I'm a huge Freddy fan and own several of the jeans as well as fashion pants and even snow pants. I love the high rise as that is the most comfortable and most forgiving. Very flattering. I couldn't wait to take them out of the package and throw them on. My initial package got delayed, but the fabulous customer service ran to rescue and shipped out another pair. I ended up with both packages and arranged for one to be returned. I can't recommend these pants enough, they durable as long as you treat them with care as instructed, they look fantastic and they are the most comfortable jeans/pants I've worn. Go get yourself a pair, what are you waiting for? Worth the money!
My first pair of high waisted jeans. Absolutely love them, extremely flattering on the body. Got a ton of compliments
These are my all time favourite Freddy store pants I love the colour the fit & they just look sexy
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!