Freddy is your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 78% jersey cotton and 22% elastane and made for date nights, Sunday brunch and social events.
WR.UP® Shaping Effect Faux Leather (Limited Edition)
The most comfortable pants you’ll ever wear, without compromising on style giving your booty a boost, whether you need it or just want it.
For: Work, nights out, movie nights + more!
- True to size with a low waist and full length
- Material 78% Jersey Cotton and 22% Elastane
- Synthetic-Leather coated cotton fabric
- Matte finish
- Colour Black
- Real buttons and zips
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other pants in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it.
- The silicone waistband is designed to move with your natural curves, whilst keeping your pants in place.
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australia, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Ready to find your perfect Freddy fit?
Check out the Freddy fit finder to get your size and shop styles recommended for you.Find My Freddy Fit
FREDDY® Pants Size Chart
|AUS Size||Booty (cm)||Length (cm)|
- 7/8 Ankle length pants will be 10 cm shorter (inseam) than our full-length pants.
- Capri length pants will be 33 cm shorter (inseam) than our full-length pants.
Measure your booty instead of your waist for FREDDY pants. Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your booty and hips as seen in the video below.
- Our size chart is provided as a general guide.
- Most FREDDY pants are true-to-size. Please check the full description on the product page for further details on fit.
- If fit on the product page under details states small in fit, please size up.
- If you are in between sizes, order ONE SIZE UP.
- Due to each body type and proportions being unique, results may differ for each individual.
- Fit and sizing can vary slightly across our clothing ranges due to an individuals body proportion between waist styles, pant length, fabrics and cuts.
Low Waist vs. Mid Waist vs. High Waist
Low waist FREDDY pants sit on your hips and are a lower waist style. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
- Shop Low Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop Low Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop Low Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings
Mid Waist is worn at your natural waist level and are 4cm higher than our low waist. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
- Shop Mid Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop Mid Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop Mid Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings
High Waist pants are designed to sit at your belly button.
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings
We don't have in size but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have in size and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
WR.UP® Faux LeatherLow Waist Full Length
Freddy is your booty's best friend—always
Designed to keep your pants up and in place. It will hug the waistline comfortably and won't dig in.
Our pants, including our denim, are made from a unique cotton jersey which stretches in both directions.
A thin coating of silicone is applied under the bottom to boost your booty whether you need it or just want it.
Strategically placed panels & stitching to accentuate your existing figure by hugging you in all the right places.
#Freddy styled on insta
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Australia, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
I read up on as many reviews as I could find, and made an informed decision that XS would be the best fit. I'm 5'5" and 106 lbs. Unfortunately, the waist and under-butt were too tight for me. EVEN SADDER, the Freddy rep told me I could not exchange for another size since these Faux Leather Skinny Black pants were on sale. I'm really disappointed that I took a chance on FREDDY.
Amazing. I am a huge fan of freddys.... love the Jean's, love the 3pro ballerina shoes (crazy comfy), and LOVE these "leather" pants. The non slip waist is better than coffee in my book. I hate wearing any other Jean's or pants (I hardly ever do anymore) bc I get annoyed having to constantly pull them up every time I stand back up. I dont have much of a butt and freddys really makes my butt look perfect. My guy always says the same thing when I wear freddys... "those pants should be outlawed on you" and at 44 years young I welcome such a bold compliment!!!! 20+ year olds always ask me where I got them. Seriously, freddys pants are better than my $300 jeans and look brand new out of the washer, both demin and "leather".
These "leather" pants are pj comfortable, very stretchy and not thick at all. They look ridiculously stylish and hot, yet still kinda low pro... not in your face flashy. I wish they came in other colors!!!! Buy them, NOW. I live in florida and they look great with summer tanks on an evening/night out and I cant wait for "winter" here to pair them with cute crop sweaters. They are so versatile, can be totally casual (looks great with the black/white 3pro ballerina sneakers) or dressed up with heels.
SIZING.. I'm 5'5 a size 6 in pants, abt 143 lbs
I wear a MEDIUM in freddys demin but I wanted the "leather" pants a bit less tight so I got a LARGE and it fits perfect. Very close to the demin medium, just a hint bigger but not baggy at all. Like I said, very stretchy, so just go with your gut on sizing and you will prob be fine. Length is good, not at all short, not too long, just a lil extra down there. My waist is abt 28 30 depending on how much sugar bloat I have and freddys hold it all in without any muffin top (which I do have) bc the silicone allows me to place the sides (hip area) a bit higher on the hip and the back and tummy dip down a bit and just hug it all in and sucks it all right in AND NEVER MOVES NO MATTER WHAT I DO.
Fit is great. Really nice quality too!! Definitely would buy more! I'm typically a size 1 or 25 in waste. I ordered an xs and they are true to size.
I love my Freddy’s so much. Not only do they look great but are so comfy to wear. This is my second pair and it certainly won’t be my last!!
they were my first pair. now im in trouble. i need to replace all my pants.
One thing tho, i kept reading that i should order a larger size. im 170 cm 57 kg, but medium was perfect. i could order a small if its normal waist not low.