Freddy is your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 80% jersey cotton and 20% elastane and made for happy hour, movie nights and shopping sprees.
This 7/8 style can be worn as an above the ankle pant, or as a full-length style for petite women (165 cm and under) who find our full-length styles too long.
WR.UP® Denim Shaping Effect
Give your booty and confidence a boost in our denim pant that’s got your back (butt). Feel forever comfortable in our never-want-to-take-them-off denim pants.
For: Nights out, lunches, your best-friends birthday + anything else you can think of!
- Small in size
- Mid Rise
- 7/8 Length
- Full length fit for 165 cm in height or shorter
- Grey with yellow stitching denim effect
- Real buttons and zips
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
- Material 80% Jersey Cotton and 20% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other jeans in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it.
- The silicone waistband is designed to move with your natural curves, not dig in, whilst keeping your pants in place.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
FREE Express shipping on orders $250 and over.
Australia (via Australia Post)
$9.95 Standard (2-7 business days)
$14.95 Express (1-3 business days)
New Zealand (via DHL)
$9.95 Standard (4-10 business days)
$19.95 Express (2-3 business days)
International (via DHL)
$25 (3-5 business days)
Returns and Exchange
You get 30 days once you receive your order to decide whether you want to keep it or send it back (in-store orders go back to the store) Read Full Returns Policy.
Choose from a refund (online orders only), exchange or gift card (excludes postage) as long as your order meets our Returns Terms & Conditions.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have Grey + Yellow Stitching in size XXS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Grey + Yellow Stitching in size XXS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
23 - XS / Grey + Yellow Stitching
41 - S / Grey + Yellow Stitching
9 - M / Grey + Yellow Stitching
0 - L / Grey + Yellow Stitching
0 - XL / Grey + Yellow Stitching
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
What makes WR.UP® different?
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Shapes and accentuates your figure in all the right places
Our strategic stitching and use of ultra light silicone underneath the bottom supports and hugs you, celebrating your curves instead of hiding and flattening them.Read more
They won’t slip down
Our anti-slip waistband band will keep your pants up and in place and are flexible enough to move with your waistline. Goodbye pants that constantly slip down and dig in!Read more
They are exceptionally versatile
One pant for all occasions, you can dress them up or wear them casually.Read more
The perfect travel pants
No more compromising comfort with style. Lightweight and compact, perfect for your suitcase.Read more
A style for most body shapes
From various waists, lengths and designs we have specifically tailored our designs to match your body type.Read more
I love my Freddy’s. I don’t wear any other jeans now and have just bought my 5th pair! They make me look shapely and sexy and I just love the snug fit they have. All other jeans for me fall short now because there is always gaping bits and loose material where it shouldn’t be. I’m definitely hooked on Freddy’s.
Pants were extremely small and I ordered a size bigger
I can’t say enough about those jeans, from the comfort, to fitting perfect to the style and bringing. Your curves out... this definitely worth every penny!!
This is from my wife: I love the look and they stay up. My only suggestion is I wish the rise was at least an inch higher. Although these say mid rise I feel they lean more towards low rise. I really have to pull them up so I don’t flash the world when I bend. So far the elastic works but I always wear a shirt that covers the top of the waist because of that fear. I normally wear a size 4 but get a medium in these just to get a little more room so my crack isn’t exposed. If that was fixed I’d wear them more often.
I love the fit, feel and stretch not to mention my husband can barely keep his hands off my butt when I have them on! 🍑😏
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Australia, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Please choose a size
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!