Smaller in fit. Freddy is your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 80% jersey cotton and 20% elastane and made for happy hour, movie nights and shopping sprees.
This 7/8 style can be worn as an above the ankle pant, or as a full length style for petite women (165 cm and under) who find our full length styles too long.
WR.UP® Denim Shaping Effect
Feel confident and comfortable in a denim pant that’s got your back (butt).
For: Happy hour, movie nights, shopping sprees + more!
- Small in size with a mid waist and 7/8 leg length
- Full length fit for 165 cm in height or shorter
- Black with black stitching denim effect
- Real buttons and zips
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
- Material 80% Jersey Cotton and 20% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other jeans in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it.
- The silicone waistband is designed to move with your natural curves, whilst keeping your pants in place.
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australia, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have Black + Black Stitching in size XXS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Black + Black Stitching in size XXS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
58 - XS / Black + Black Stitching
97 - S / Black + Black Stitching
124 - M / Black + Black Stitching
91 - L / Black + Black Stitching
36 - XL / Black + Black Stitching
WR.UP® DenimMid Waist 7/8 Length Black + Black Stitching
Or 4 x $49.75 AUD interest free fortnightly payments with Learn how
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
Your new go-to pants come with these WR.UP patented features
It’ll move with your waistline
Form fitting fabric
It’ll move and flex with you no matter what
It’ll support and hug to shape you
Wear more, wash less
Fabric so soft
You’ll never want to take them off
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Australia, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
I’ve been wanting Freddy pants for aaaaaages and finally bought some. I can’t wait to wear them out as they fit amazing. I already want a second pair. I’m short with a big butt and thighs so find it really hard to find good fitting pants. Winning here!! 💖
Shipping was incredibly fast especially during the covid situation. This is my second pair of these jeans. I love them that much.
Love my Freddy jeans! Obsessed!
Nothing else to say except, I love it!
Jokes, coz actually there is so much to say about these jeans that feel like leggings and wear like shaping fashion!
I obtained my first pair a couple years ago through the trade-in promotion in CBD, and never looked back. I was devastated when I lost weight and they no longer fit me. Due to the price tag, I kept putting off buying a new pair, until this Christmas when I splurged and bought a friend a lair and decided to try some shorts for myself.
When they arrived, I was super stoked and excited, and tried them on right then and there at work, and gave them to my friend also who did the same. We absolutely loved them!
They are super comfy and stylish and flatter all the parts that matter!
Fit was a little tighter than the diwa pro.. but still fit ok.. length seams a bit longer which makes them more full length on me (5”6)
Denim feel but has quite a bit of shine on these.. maybe upsizing might help that but then they could be a bit big in the waist for me.
Seems more dressy than I was hoping for.. wanted some casual black washed denim look