Content Marketing Executive
Love fashion? Love Freddy pants? Want to join a creative and vibrant team of professionals? This is a rare opportunity for an energetic Digital Marketer looking to specialise in content creation.
This dynamic and fast-paced role requires someone who is creative and is not shy of getting in front of a camera to be a true ambassador of Freddy on our social channels.
You have at least 1-2 years worth of experience in a similar role. You are confident and a very clear communicator. You are passionate about creating and featuring in creative content on our social media channels. Being a team player is important to you because you love to strategise with the wider marketing team in order to execute the marketing strategy. With strong copywriting skills, you are able to effectively speak to different audiences and you are strategic in your approach for creating engaging content on different social media channels including Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest. You love versatility in your role and love going to events or anywhere that's needed in order to get stellar content!
Your role will entail (but is not limited to):
- Thinking about creative ways to drive additional traffic to build awareness outside of performance campaigns
- Analysing trends and communicating insight to the wider team
- Ensuring copy is developed alongside market trends and insights and conforms to market expectations
- Creating captivating performance ad copy that is purposed for different marketing channels
- Creating video and reels content for social media platforms
- On-site presence during events to capture content for social media
- Creating engaging blog posts
- Scheduling posts across all platforms
With offices in parts of Australia, Norway, The Phillipines and the US, we strongly embrace diversity. We are a creative bunch that love challenging the status quo. We work in an environment that allows us to unleash our imagination and vision! Best of all... we work as a cross-departmental team and we have FUN!
This role will be based in Cremorne.
The Perks (just to name a few)
- Brand New iPhone and MacBook
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Ability to participate in the company bonus scheme
- A day off on your birthday
- A generous staff discount
- Career development
- Free barista made coffees on Fridays at a local cafe
- Annual work retreat in a different location each year in Australia
- Quarterly lunches and dinners
How to Apply
Send us an email at email@example.com with the title “Content Marketing Executive.” Please include the following:
- Your CV
- Cover Letter (optional)
First time here? Get a mystery discount!
Sign up now to get a mystery discount off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!