Returns & Exchange
- You get 30 days once you receive your Freddy item to decide whether you want to keep it or send it back (in-store orders go back in-store).
- FREE Return label on Exchange and Store credit options (Australia)
- Choose Store credit and get +$9.95 BONUS
- You get to choose from a refund (online orders only), exchange or store credit as long as your order meets our Returns Terms & Conditions.
- Got it on sale? Sale or Discounted Returns Policy.
HOLIDAY RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We want to make sure you have purchased the perfect gift for that special someone this holiday season, therefore, you have until the 8 January 2022 to return your item(s) for an exchange or gift card. This is only eligible on orders placed as gifts between 15 November 2021 to 24 December 2021.
All returned items will only be accepted if they have not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in anyway, complete with all swing/hang tags included. Please keep all the hang tags attached if you intend to return the item. If you return an item without the original hang tags attached, the return will not be processed. All other standard return & exchange guidelines apply.
NOTE: If you purchased in store, please make your way back in-store to request an exchange or gift card within 30 days from purchase with all tags attached and in brand new condition.
In-store purchase - Change of mind returns
If you have purchased from our Chadstone store in Melbourne, please make your way back in-store to request an exchange or gift card within 30 days from purchase. We do not offer refunds for change of mind unless your item has a major manufacturing fault within a reasonable time frame. Kindly ensure your Freddy item is in brand new condition with all tags attached and your receipt is in tow.
Purchased a sale item in the store? See our return policy for sale items:
- 15% up to 40% off sale or discount - may be exchanged for the same style in a different size, or may be returned for a store credit
- Buy 1 Get 2nd item for 50% off - may be exchanged for the same style in a different size, or may be returned for a store credit
- 45% off and up may be returned for (1) size exchange of the exact same product and sufficient stock of new size is available (2) deemed to have a manufacturing fault. Otherwise, it will be considered Final Sale and are not eligible for a return.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, you may call our store directly:
Freddy Chadstone (03) 9048 5856
How do I return?
We get the risk you take when you buy online, you can’t try on or feel the fabric. That's why we offer FREE returns on exchange and store credit options (Australia orders). If your Freddy item meets the conditions below, please click the start a return button below to proceed with the return process and a PREPAID RETURN LABEL(printable) will be provided for you:
- The item was purchased online
- The item(s) must be in 100% brand new condition with the tags attached, have not been washed, worn, stained or damaged in any way. For suits and blazers, the hanger/ plastic must be returned as well.
- Light coloured garments: Please take extra care when trying on any light coloured garments and ensure to check the entire product inside and out before returning, as we ask that they are returned to us in perfect condition ready for the next person. We won’t be able to accept light coloured garments with marks or stains.
- Item is within 30 days from date of delivery
- If you have purchased a full priced item or used a 10% off code, you can choose these return options: Exchange, store credit or refund.
- If you have purchased in-store, please click here
- If you are returning a damaged item, please click here
- For international orders, please contact our customer service through the details below.
Our return policy is in addition to and does not affect the statutory rights you have under the Australian consumer Law.
If you have any questions or needs further assistance , you may call us at +61 3-99173305. We are also available on live chat on our website here, FB messenger here or you may send us an email at email@example.com.Click here to start a return!
Can I combine my returns using one label?
We kindly request that you avoid combining returns from different return request lodged or different orders to avoid delay in the processing of your return.
If you have multiple items to return from one order, you may complete a return request for all items that you wish to return and you will receive a single label for the items you are sending back. Labels are created based on weight and using one label for other items not lodged in the return request may result in your return package being returned to you due to differences in the recorded weight.
If you have any questions or needs further assistance , you may call us at 61 3-99173305. We are also available on live chat on our website here, FB messenger here or you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I change the details of my return requests? (e.g. I requested an exchange but I changed my mind to store credit)
Once your refund, exchange or store credit has been processed, unfortunately we are unable to make amendments in your return. However, if your return has not been processed yet and you would like to make changes, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and we’ll do our best to help you with your request.
For any amendment done to your return request, please ensure to use the NEW return label provided. Otherwise, the amendment request may not apply.
If you have any questions or needs further assistance , you may call us at +61 3-99173305. We are also available on live chat on our website here, FB messenger here or you may send us an email at email@example.com.
Can I get a refund if I changed my mind?
Applicable to online purchases, we accept refunds for change of mind returns on full priced items or items discounted 10% off (excluding postage), providing our Return Terms & Conditions are met.
We offer FREE returns on exchange and store credit options (Australia orders). For refunds, a restocking/ return label fee of $9.95 will apply.
To lodge a return, please click the button below.
How do I return a Sale or discounted item if I changed my mind?
Please see our return policy for sale, discounted or purchases using a discount code:
- 10% -30% off sale or discount - may be returned for an exchange, store credit or refund. Please click here to start a return
- Shorts Promotion (Buy 2 for $200 and Buy 2 for $300) - may be exchanged for the same style in a different size, or may be returned for a store credit
- 40% off sale or discount - may be exchanged for the same style in a different size, or may be returned for a store credit
- 50-60% off sale or discount Final Sale and are not eligible for a return except if there is a major manufacturing fault in the product
- Outlet sale items are considered final sale and are non-returnable unless there is a major manufacturing fault in the product
To log a return, please click the button below.Click here to start a return!
When will I receive my refund, exchange or store credit?
Once we have received your return, please allow 1 business days for us to inspect your item and process your return. You will receive an email from us once your return has been processed.
- Freddy is not liable for lost or stolen return packages.
- Once a refund is processed, it might take 3-7 business days for the refund to appear in your account depending on your bank.
- Refunds may only be issued in your original method of payment
- A restocking fee may be issued at our discretion if your return is accepted outside our normal returns policy.
- Returns sent back to our warehouse beyond our 30 days return policy or items not returned in the same condition as it was sent will not be accepted and will be returned back to your address
- Original shipping fee are non refundable
Where will you process/credit my refund?
Refunds may only be applied to the original payment method. E.g. If you paid your order via credit card, refund will be via the same exact credit card. If you paid your order using a gift card or store credit, we will process your refund to the same gift card/ store credit.
If the same credit card becomes inactive due to being lost, expired or a replacement credit card has been issued by your bank, we can then only process a store credit.
Can I return a gift card?
Unfortunately, Gift Cards may not be returned, nor are they redeemable for refund/cash. But it can be gifted to a special someone :)
If you have any questions or need further assistance , you may call us at +61 3-99173305. We are also available on live chat on our website here, FB messenger here or you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I return a damaged item?
We take great care when picking and packaging your order to ensure it is in perfect condition, ready for you to wear and enjoy. If you receive your order and find a fault in some way that we may have missed, please click here to fill out our online form within 48 hours from delivery.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable amount of time from the purchase date.
If the fault is deemed our responsibility, you can choose between a replacement if stock is on hand, a store credit or a full refund to your original payment method.
Items are not considered faulty if they are as a result of normal wear and tear.
Why can’t I request a return in your return portal?
I received a wrong order, how will I return?
We are so sorry to hear you’ve received an incorrect item in your order, we’d love to make this right with you. If you can please click here to fill out our online form, we’ll look into it asap for you. A paid return label will be issued for any incorrect order received.
Which items are final sale or non-returnable?
Here are the item that are non returnable:
- Underwear, pants with built-in undergarment (men’s pants) and face masks are considered final sale and non returnable. These sales are final due to hygienic safety unless the garment is deemed to have a manufacturing fault.
- Gift cards
- Any item that has been washed, worn, unstained or has missing clothing tags
- Any item that was damaged through wear and tear, external causes or any damage that is not due to manufacturing fault
Hey there, our online return portal is currently under maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience. In the meantime, to request a return, please message our customer support by clicking here
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!