Head of Marketing
The Important Stuff
Location: Cremorne, Victoria
Employment level: Senior
Type: Full Time - Hybrid arrangement
Job function: Marketing
Are you a strong leader who is passionate about marketing and motivating a creative marketing team?
Do you love promoting a culture of trying new things and being daring?
This just might be the opportunity for you!
You are an experienced Senior Marketing Manager looking for the next step in your career or a Head of Marketing Manager with 1-2 years worth of experience in a similar role wanting a new challenge. You are highly analytical and an inspiring leader who loves to see their team develop and progress. Being highly agile and innovative, you have a passion for driving and executing the marketing strategy with the support of your team. You always keep up with the market trends and any new developments in the fashion marketing, retail and eCommerce space.
About The Role
Your role will entail (but is not limited to):
- Formulating and executing the entire marketing strategy with the marketing team ensuring that it aligns with the overarching business strategy
- Ensure that KPIs align with business objectives
- Scoping, evaluating and measuring all marketing activities to ensure the overall brand goals are delivered
- Keeping up to date with the industry’s best practice (e.g., SEO, marketing channels and apps etc)
- People Management - coach and mentor the marketing team ensuring that they growing professionally
- Managing the department budget
- Manage the overall performance of the department
- Overseeing all facets of marketing (i.e., PR, Email Marketing, Influencer Marketing etc.)
- Ensuring that online trade initiatives are consistent with upcoming marketing campaigns
Our marketing team consists of a creative and agile people who love challenging the status quo. We work in an environment that allows us to unleash our imagination and vision! All departments within Freddy work closely with one another to ensure that there is constant alignment across the wider business. Communication is key for us. We have awesome team activities and enjoy our quarterly productive quarterly wrap up sessions and strategy days. We believe that our best work is done in a collaborative space where people can have fun and be themselves!
- iPhone and MacBook
- Hybrid working arrangement - 3 days in the office, 2 days work from home
- Ability to participate in the company bonus scheme
- A day off on your birthday
- A generous staff discount
- Free barista made coffees on Fridays at a local cafe
- Annual work retreat in a different location each year in Australia
- Quarterly lunches and dinners
How to Apply
Ask yourself if you feel this is a good fit for you.
If the answer is yes, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Head of Marketing”. Please include the following:
- Your CV.
- A link to your Linkedin profile.
- Tell us in 2-3 paragraphs why you think you are the perfect fit for this role.
- Tell us what you're looking for from us!
First time here? Get a mystery discount!
Sign up now to get a mystery discount off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!