The Important Stuff
Location: Cremorne, Victoria
Employment level: Junior - Mid level
Type: Full Time - Hybrid arrangement
Job function: Marketing
Are you a recent marketing graduate? Want to join a creative and vibrant team of marketing and eCommerce professionals? Want to gain all round marketing experience?
This might be the role for you!
Originating in Italy, FREDDY has been synonymous with sportswear and fashion for over 40 years with a passion focussed on the art of movement.
FREDDY combines Italian design, strategic stitching, stretchy fabrics and ultra-light silicone to shape, smooth and accentuate making FREDDY a worldwide label that has since become an addiction for over 6 million women due to its extreme comfort and style. With over 10 million pairs sold worldwide, we are all about empowering the modern woman in moving forward with comfort, style and confidence.
This is a rare opportunity for an energetic Marketing Assistant looking to gain more marketing experience in the fashion industry. This role is perfect for someone wanting to sink their teeth into various marketing initiatives as well as gain experience in eCommerce. It is a very dynamic and fast-paced role that requires someone to be agile and a massive team player.
You have recently graduated from university with a degree in Marketing or related fields. You are confident and a very clear communicator. You are a go-getter who loves learning. Being a team player is important to you because you love to achieve key results as a collective. You enjoy a balance of repetitive tasks, project and creative work as you understand that this blend is important in making the business successful. No day is ever the same and that excites you as you love versatility in your role.
Your role will entail (but is not limited to):
- Supporting the marketing team with administrational tasks including (but not limited to) running reports, provide insight, inbox management
- Building emails on Klaviyo
- Supporting the eCommerce team with administrational tasks including (but not limited to) uploading products on the website, copywriting on the website
- Maintaining and executing the social media content calendar (including scheduling posts and content creation)
- Provide insights and reporting to the wider marketing team
- eCommerce and digital marketing project work
- Supporting with inventory related tasks
- Being an integral part of in-store marketing activations
- Community moderation
With offices in parts of Australia, Norway, The UK, The Phillipines and the US, we strongly embrace diversity. We are a creative bunch that love challenging the status quo. We work in an environment that allows us to unleash our imagination and vision! Best of all... we work as a cross-departmental team and we have FUN!
This role will be based in Cremorne.
The Perks (just to name a few)
- iPhone and MacBook
- Hybrid working arrangement
- A day off on your birthday
- A generous staff discount
- Career development
- Free barista made ST.ALi coffee daily
- Annual work retreat in a different location each year in Australia
How to Apply
Ask yourself if you feel this is a good fit for you.
If the answer is yes, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Marketing Assistant”. Please include the following:
- Your CV.
- A link to your Linkedin profile.
- Tell us in 2-3 paragraphs why you think you are the perfect fit for this role.
- Tell us what you're looking for from us!
First time here? Get a mystery discount!
Sign up now to get a mystery discount off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!