Love fashion? Want to join a young, vibrant team of professionals? This is a rare opportunity for an energetic and experienced eCommerce Manager to join an innovative, social, fashion start-up company in the heart of Cremorne on a full-time basis.
This dynamic and fast-paced role requires someone who is highly organised, UX focused and thrives off being busy.
You ideally have 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role within the fashion space. Being digitally savvy, you are passionate about constantly reviewing the website UX in order to provide the best possible online customer journey at all times. You keep up to date with market trends and you are hands on when it comes to everything to do with the website. You demonstrate that you are a team player with strong stakeholder management skills. Cross-departmental project work excites you and you thrive in an environment where you can be innovative and creative.
As the E-Commerce Manager, you will focus on delivering the digital strategy by owning the end-to-end customer experience on the website. Having previous experience using Shopify, you will be accountable for working with the wider Digital Marketing team to optimise the UX, plan and execute projects and take ownership for the merchandising on the website. Also, you will be accountable for engagement, conversion and attracting new customers onto the website.
The role will entail (but is not limited to):
- Executing the merchandising strategy for the website
- Overseeing the marketing calendar for EDMs
- Providing data and insight into product and site performance
- Updating and maintaining content on the website
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to work on initiatives to maximise the use of all available marketing channels
- Supporting with aligning email marketing with campaign plans
With offices in parts of Australia, Norway, The Phillipines and the US, we strongly embrace diversity. We are a creative bunch that love challenging the status quo. We work in an environment that allows us to unleash our imagination and vision! Best of all... we work as a cross-departmental team and we have FUN!
The Perks (just to name a few)
- Brand New iPhone and MacBook
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Ability to participate in the company bonus scheme
- A day off on your birthday
- A generous staff discount
- Career development
- Free barista made coffees on Fridays at a local cafe
- Annual work retreat in a different location each year in Australia
- Quarterly lunches and dinners
How to Apply
Send us an email at email@example.com with the title “eCommerce Manager.” Please include the following:
- Your CV
- Cover Letter (optional)
First time here? Get a mystery discount!
Sign up now to get a mystery discount off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!