Love fashion? Want to join a young, vibrant team of professionals? This is a rare opportunity for an energetic and experienced eCommerce Manager to join an innovative, social, fashion start-up company in the heart of Cremorne on a full-time basis. This dynamic and fast-paced role requires someone who is highly organized, UX focused and thrives off being busy.
We are a team of marketers and entrepreneurs who own and run the FREDDY brand across Australia, New Zealand & the United States. Digital is at the heart of our business and has driven our rapid growth over the last 5 years.
As our eCommerce Manager, you’ll own the end to end customer experience on our website. You’ll be responsible for optimising the UX, planning and executing projects, and provide a world class online customer experience.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Building and optimising seamless customer journeys on our websites
- Project manage web and e-commerce projects, working closely with all stakeholders including developers, designers, the wider marketing team and senior management.
- Measure and report on key metrics to optimise and increase conversions
- Constantly look for ways and present new ideas to the team to improve our websites and decrease friction in the customer journey.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure high quality, relevant traffic is being directed to our websites
- Understanding the customer and their experience on the website, continue to review their experience and implement improvements
- Determine any website improvements and develop a strategy and project for implementation on time and on budget.
- Oversee merchandising, content and product availability
- Have a strong understanding of our core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic and advertising.
- Project manage ongoing website optimisation projects and omni-channel initiatives with the wider team and external stakeholders.
- Manage our database and eCRM strategy and work closely with the wider team to develop engaging email content that hits all objectives
- Be a vital part of the wider marketing team and contribute to ideas, projects and campaigns
- Write copy for weekly eDMs, product pages, blogs etc.
- Work closely with our senior management and product teams to align on business objectives
- Use insight and market research to execute successful updates to our websites
The ideal candidate will have previous eCommerce experience in a fashion / retail business as well as:
- 3+ years experience in a relative role
- A good understanding of web design and UX, and the ability to use insights to direct improvements.
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Be agile and reactive to market conditions
- Have a good understanding of SEO and what impacts rankings.
- Ability to take charge and manage projects to deliver exceptional results.
- Flawless verbal and written English communication skills.
- Is an avid learner, constantly wanting to improve their UX and eCommerce knowledge
- Highly organised and ability to organise others
- Being digitally savvy - we are an online company and use a lot of different apps and programs
- Friendly, positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work within a high volume, fast-paced, team environment
- A high degree of attention to details and time management skills
- Staying up to date with software, data and online trends
- Is data driven and uses insight to make decisions and improve results
- A strong digital and eCommerce background
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem-solving and exercising judgment
- Be up to date with social and fashion trends
- Prior experience with the US Market would be considered an added bonus but not essential
We are a team of digital marketers, creatives and entrepreneurs. We have a unique office in the heart of Cremorne. You will be given the opportunity to thrive, learn and collaborate with other like-minded team members. You will have the freedom to shape your own work with the latest technology and tools. A budget for education and self-training to further develop your skills. We are coffee drinkers, photographers, painters, music lovers and fashion obsessed!
- Work from our brand new office in Cremorne with the newest equipment and technology
- Participate in yearly work retreats and quarterly culture building events
- Free weekly fitness classes
- Within a short walk to Richmond and East Richmond Train stations; Church St and Swan St trams. Close to many of Richmond’s awesome cafes, pubs and restaurants
- Free Annual leave on your Birthday
- Many staff discounts on our products
- Brand new MacBook, iPhone and Phone bill covered
How to Apply
Ask yourself if you feel this is a good fit for you.
If the answer is yes, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “eCommerce Manager”. Please include the following:
- Your CV
- A link to your Linkedin profile
- Tell us in 2-3 paragraphs why you think you are the perfect fit for this role
- Prove you understand eCommerce UX: List one example of where you have applied this
- Tell us your top values