The Important Stuff
Location: Cremorne, Victoria
Employment level: Mid - Senior
Type: Full Time - Hybrid arrangement
Job function: Graphic and Digital Design
We are now looking for a Full Time Graphic Designer to join our team at our office in Cremorne!
You are an experienced Graphic Designer with at least 3 years worth of experience in the field and relevant tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design. You are creative, a clear communicator and great multitasker. You enjoy partnering with different business units to provide them with strong creative direction based on their needs. Maintaining awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends is important to you. Getting involved in new and exciting projects excites you! You have strong stakeholder relationship management skills. You show a genuine interest for understanding how your creative performed on emails by looking at the click through rate on emails.
You also have experience using:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator, Premier Pro, InDesign)
- Adobe XD
- Shopify (not essential but favourable)
About The Role
Your role will entail (but is not limited to):
- Executing campaigns across all customer touch points – in store signage, website, email, social, events & internal communication / documents
- Providing creative direction for Digital Marketing and Retail Team
- Photo and video editing
- Web designing
- UI Design analysis
- Partnering with the Digital Marketing Team to support with campaigns including Paid Ads and Social Media campaigns
- Print production, creating print ready artwork
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborating with stakeholders to deliver on a variety of briefs
We are a team of digital marketers, creatives and entrepreneurs. We have a unique office in the heart of Cremorne. You will be given the opportunity to thrive, learn and collaborate with other like-minded team members. You will have the freedom to shape your own work with the latest technology and tools. A budget for education and self-training to further develop your skills. We are coffee drinkers, photographers, painters, music lovers and fashion obsessed!
- A great work environment where you will be given the opportunity to thrive, learn and be mentored from experts in their fields.
- Freedom to shape your own workplace and be part of a fun & exciting work environment.
- The latest technology and tools to help you lean and excel.
- MacBook Pro provided.
- Constant education and self-training to develop your skills.
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Annual work retreat at the start of the year in an awesome part of Australia
- A day off on your birthday
- A generous staff discount
- Potential to grow
- Quarterly team lunches
How to Apply
Ask yourself if you feel this is a good fit for you.
If the answer is yes, send us an email at email@example.com with the title “Graphic Designer”. Please include the following:
- Your CV.
- A link to your Linkedin profile.
- Tell us in 2-3 paragraphs why you think you are the perfect fit for this role.
- Send through your portfolio of design work.
- Tell us what you're looking for from us!
First time here? Get a mystery discount!
Sign up now to get a mystery discount off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!