In Store Returns & Exchange
In Store Return Policy:
- We will be able to offer an exchange or gift card for items returned for change of mind that are purchased in store. We do not offer refunds for change of mind.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unsoiled and in 100% resalable condition with all original tags attached within 30 days of purchase.
- For hygiene purposes our men's range of pants and shorts with built in underwear are unable to be returned for change of mind.
- Items discounted up to 40% or purchases where a promotional code was used can be either exchanged for the same style in a different size, or you will be issued a gift card (in case your size is no longer available).
- Items discounted 50% or more and any But 1 Get 1 promotions may be returned for (1) size exchange of the exact same product if it is available in store (2) deemed to have a manufacturing fault. Otherwise, it will be considered Final Sale and is not eligible for a return.
- Items must be accompanied by your emailed store receipt. We cannot accept any returns without a valid proof of purchase.
- Light coloured garments: Please take extra care when trying on any light coloured garments and ensure to check the entire product inside and out before returning, as we ask that they are returned to us in perfect condition ready for the next person. We won’t be able to accept light coloured garments with marks or stains.
- Gift Cards may not be returned, nor are they redeemable for cash.
- We are unable to accept returns for change of mind beyond our 30 days return policy.
- Verify your return or exchange meets our policy requirements.
- Make your way back into any of our Australian stores to process a return within 30 days from purchase
- If you cannot make it into our store to return an item please get in touch with us at email@example.com for details to process your return through the post. (Exchanges made through post are subject to postage costs that will need to be paid prior to exchanged item being sent).
What if my item is Faulty?
If you believe you have purchased an item with a manufacturing fault that we may have missed, please immediately bring your items back to our store. Our team will assess your item along with your proof of purchase and if the item is deemed our responsibility we will offer a repair or replacement.
Items are not considered faulty if they are as a result of normal wear and tear.
Hey there, our online return portal is currently under maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience. In the meantime, to request a return, please message our customer support by clicking here