Influencer Marketing Specialist
Love fashion? Love Freddy pants? Want to join a creative and vibrant team of professionals?
Originating in Italy, FREDDY has been synonymous with sportswear and fashion for over 40 years with a passion focussed on the art of movement.
FREDDY combines Italian design, strategic stitching, stretchy fabrics and ultra-light silicone to shape, smooth and accentuate making FREDDY a worldwide label that has since become an addiction for over 6 million women due to its extreme comfort and style. With over 10 million pairs sold worldwide, we are all about empowering the modern woman in moving forward with comfort, style and confidence.
We are now looking for an experienced Digital Marketer to join our team on a full time basis as an Influencer Marketing Specialist.
You have roughly 1-2 years worth of experience in a similar role. You are a KPI focused go getter who is highly strategic. You love being able to be involved in strategising with the wider marketing team and take pride in owning the Influencer partnerships space. Staying up to date with the latest social media trends across all platforms excites you and you have strong people skills. You take pride in building strong relationships with agencies and influencers and possess strong negotiation skills. As you are strategic, you find it easy to manage a big influencer budget and report back to the wider team on how the influencer department is tracking when required.
Your role will entail (but is not limited to):
- Developing and executing the Influencer strategy
- Being clear on the influencer outreach goals
- Working with the wider marketing team to ensure the Influencer strategy is aligned to the wider marketing strategy
- Thinking about creative ways to drive additional traffic to build awareness outside of performance campaigns
- Reporting on ROI on a weekly and adhoc basis
- Outreaching to influencers
- Managing an up to date a accurate influencer database
- Negotiating rates and finalising deliverables and contracts
- Source and lead influencer relationships and content
- Reporting against deliverables post campaign
- Supporting the overall marketing team with growing the brand’s digital presence
- Coaching and mentoring two assistants that support with executing the influencer marketing strategy
- Working with PR agencies to execute PR events in the business with the help of the wider marketing team
With offices in parts of Australia, Norway, The Phillipines and the US, we strongly embrace diversity. We are a creative bunch that love challenging the status quo. We work in an environment that allows us to unleash our imagination and vision! Best of all... we work as a cross-departmental team and we have FUN!
This role will be based in Cremorne.
The Perks (just to name a few)
- Brand New iPhone and MacBook
- Hybrid working arrangement - 3 days in the office, 2 days work from home
- Ability to participate in the company bonus scheme
- A day off on your birthday
- A generous staff discount
- Career development
- Free barista made coffees on Fridays at a local cafe
- Annual work retreat in a different location each year in Australia
- Quarterly lunches and dinners
- Ability to participate in your company annual bonus scheme
First time here? Get a mystery discount!
Sign up now to get a mystery discount off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!