FREDDY Sports Crop with Mesh Back
For: Casual attire, Sunday brunch, Workouts. Here, ready.
- True to Size
- Cropped Top
- Mesh back detail
- Colour Black
- Made from 65% Polyamide 35% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have Black in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Black in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes WR.UP® Sport Energy Pants® different?
We asked 100 sports professionals to wear the FREDDY ENERGY PANTS® for a few hours during their performances and to tell us what they felt. 70% of the athletes interviewed felt the beneficial effects of the FREDDY ENERGY PANTS® throughout their activity.
Little half-sphere dots are located along the lower back and behind the legs of the Energy Pants. These are strategically located on the bodies meridian points that when stimulated activate the energy map in your body. Your energy map allows you to tap into more energy when you need it most.Read more
Activating the meridians in the lower back and legs means your workouts can last longer.Read more
Better coordination and movement means you get the most out of every workout, every rep or every step.Read more
Experience the sensation of being lighter on your feet as you stretch, lunge or sprint to the finish line every time.Read more
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!