Made In Italy Suit Blazer - Yellow
Nothing says "I'm here" like a bright bold yellow blazer! Say hello to your very own high-end luxurious Italian blazer - without the luxury price tag. Sure, you could pay thousands of dollars for a high-end blazer to look the part, but why bother, when you can indulge in a superior patented Italian fabric that master sewists in Italy have tailored to fit a woman's curves effortlessly.
Italian Luxury Goods are renowned for their high-end craftsmanship that goes beyond expectations and makes every piece feel tailor-made to the individual. The satin finishes on this blazer make for an understated contrast that compliments the overall look - you will be looking and feeling a million dollars in this statement jacket.
Get the matching WR.UP suit pants to make this a set. Pairs perfectly with any of our WR.UP DIWO Pro line of pants. Dress down for a semi-casual going out look with a pair of Denim.
- 100% Made in Italy
- Regular fit
- Colour Yello with a Satin Finish
- Lined with Satin
- Two tone-on-tone buttons on the front of the jacket
- Material 59% Polyamide 41% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
FREE Express shipping on orders $250 and over.
Australia (via Australia Post)
$9.95 Standard (2-7 business days)
$14.95 Express (1-3 business days)
New Zealand (via DHL)
$9.95 Standard (4-10 business days)
$19.95 Express (2-3 business days)
International (via DHL)
$25 (3-5 business days)
Returns and Exchange
You get 30 days once you receive your order to decide whether you want to keep it or send it back (in-store orders go back to the store) Read Full Returns Policy.
Choose from a refund (online orders only), exchange or gift card (excludes postage) as long as your order meets our Returns Terms & Conditions.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have Yellow in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Yellow in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
5 - S / Yellow
3 - M / Yellow
0 - L / Yellow
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
Recommended for you
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Australia, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Please choose a size
PS: Inventory can vary between the two stores, so feel free to put your order in either one
If you have purchased from our Chadstone store in Melbourne, please make your way back in-store to request an exchange or gift card within 30 days from purchase. Kindly ensure your Freddy item is in brand new condition with all tags attached.
Please contact our store at:
Lower Ground Shop B-197
Chadstone Shopping Centre
1341 Dandenong Rd,
Chadstone VIC 3148
(03) 9048 5856
First time here? Get 10% off!
Sign up now to get 10% off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!