Freddy WR.UP® Curvy pants are sized differently. Please check our size guide. Featuring the same bi-elastic high stretch fabric from our core range, they are designed to sculpt and smooth your curves with amazing bounce back so your Freddy pants stay in perfect shape.
WR.UP Curvy is designed with a higher waist making it more comfortable around the hips and waist for curves. Our favourite silicone tapered waistband means these pants are gap proof at the back and they'll follow your curves and contour your waistline.
Made from 80% jersey cotton and 20% elastane and made to be taken along for all of life's journeys.
WR.UP® Curvy Fit Denim Shaping Effect
The most comfortable and form-fitting pants you’ll ever wear without compromising on style.
- True to size
- Colour Light Blue with Yellow Stitching
- Real buttons and zips
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- High Waist
- Silicone waistband
- Material 80% Jersey Cotton and 20% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- Getting the perfect fit and size means your Freddy pants won’t stretch out of shape like the other pants in your life.
- Our bi-elastic high stretch cotton jersey fabric will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will hold your booty providing a little boost.
- The silicone waistband is designed to move with your natural curves and not dig in, whilst keeping your pants in place.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
FREE Express shipping on orders $250 and over.
Australia (via Australia Post)
$9.95 Standard (2-7 business days)
$14.95 Express (1-3 business days)
New Zealand (via DHL)
$9.95 Standard (4-10 business days)
$19.95 Express (2-3 business days)
International (via DHL)
$25 (3-5 business days)
Returns and Exchange
You get 30 days once you receive your order to decide whether you want to keep it or send it back (in-store orders go back to the store) Read Full Returns Policy.
Choose from a refund (online orders only), exchange or gift card (excludes postage) as long as your order meets our Returns Terms & Conditions.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1: Amelia
Size: 18/Curvy XL
Height: 5' 10" or 179cm
We don't have in size but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have in size and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
What makes CURVY different?
Our WR.UP® pant is specifically redesigned for our peachier babes in mind
Up to a size 18 (AU).Read more
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Shapes and accentuates your booty and your figure in all the right places
Our strategic stitching and use of ultra light silicone underneath the bottom supports and hugs you, celebrating your curves instead of hiding and flattening them.Read more
They won’t slip down
Our anti-slip waistband band will keep your pants up and in place and are flexible enough to move with your waistline. Goodbye pants that constantly slip down and dig in!Read more
They are exceptionally versatile
One pant for all occasions, you can dress them up or wear them casually.Read more
I’d had been searching for a comfortable, super tight pair of leggings which didn't fall to pieces or bust a seam after a few season for years now with zero luck. I knew Freddy had a high price tag so I was reluctant. I finally bought a pair and am so glad i did. Not only has Freddy ticked all the boxes, its created a few new ones I never new I wanted. I now have nearly every colour in the high wasted, curvy variety. I just love them!
These Jeans are amazing so comfortable and soft will definitely buying more 😍
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Australia, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Please choose a size
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!