Freddy is your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 78% jersey cotton and 22% elastane and made for date nights, Sunday brunch and social events.
This 7/8 style can be worn as an above the ankle pant, or as a full length style for petite women (165 cm and under) who find our full length styles too long.
WR.UP® Fashion Shaping Effect
The most comfortable pants you’ll ever wear, without compromising on style giving your booty a boost, whether you need it or just want it.
For: Long drives, movie nights, shopping sprees + more!
- True to size
- Mid Rise
- 7/8 Length
- Full length fit for 165 cm in height or shorter
- Dark grey with dark grey stitching fashion effect
- Real buttons and zips
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
- Material 78% Jersey Cotton and 22% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They aren’t designed to be super tight, from the moment you pop them on they should feel like they are hugging you but not like a compression pant.
- The silicone waistband is nice and flexible and will sit comfortably, not digging in, keeping your pants in place.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth curves, our considered stitching will shape lines, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
We ship from Sydney or Melbourne, your order will be dispatched within 1-2 business days. During Sale period, dispatch times may take a bit longer.
Shipping fee /shipping time
Australia Post Standard - $9.95 (2 - 7 business days once dispatched)
Australia Post Express - $14.95 (1 - 3 business days once dispatched)
Standard DHL express - $14.95 (3 - 4 business days once dispatched)
Priority DHL Express - $20.95 (2 - 3 business days nce dispatched)
DHL Express - $30 (3-5 business days once dispatched)
For more information on Shipping and delivery, please click here
- You may return within 30 days from date of delivery
- FREE Return label on Exchange and Store credit options
- Choose Store credit and get an extra +$9.95 BONUS
- You may return for a refund, exchange or store credit per our Returns Terms & Conditions.
For more information, please click here.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have Grey in size XXS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Grey in size XXS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes WR.UP® different?
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Shapes and accentuates your figure in all the right places
Our strategic stitching and use of ultra light silicone underneath the bottom supports and hugs you, celebrating your curves instead of hiding and flattening them.Read more
They won’t slip down
Our anti-slip waistband band will keep your pants up and in place and are flexible enough to move with your waistline. Goodbye pants that constantly slip down and dig in!Read more
They are exceptionally versatile
One pant for all occasions, you can dress them up or wear them casually.Read more
The perfect travel pants
No more compromising comfort with style. Lightweight and compact, perfect for your suitcase.Read more
A style for most body shapes
From various waists, lengths and designs we have specifically tailored our designs to match your body type.Read more
Highly recommended it
Theses are my favorite pants I can wear them all day. They are extremely comfortable.
Softest, best fitting, most flattering jeans I’ve ever worn!!
They are so comfortable! The fit us snug and perfect. Luv the stretch and the silicone waistband. The best fit pants that highlight my body and make my legs and backside look amazing!!!
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!