Employment level: Part-time
Experience: Entry level
Job function: Accountant / Bookkeeper
Location: Melbourne, VIC.
FREDDY Australia & New Zealand, a dynamic successful business is looking for an innovative, energetic individual to manage their finance function across multiple entities due to rapid growth. Reporting directly to the Managing director, with very flexible working conditions this role is responsible for the provision of all aspects of financial management of the group of companies to assist in achieving its business objectives. The role will involve basic financial reporting, tax compliance, salary administration and maintenance of all financial transactional processing including general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
More specifically you will:
- Liaise with external accountants for the preparation of annual statutory reports
- Ensure statutory reporting requirements are met
- Weekly Invoicing
- Manage payables & receivables
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly BAS and lodgement
- Weekly and monthly KPI reporting
- PA to the managing director
Skills you will require:
- Advanced Xero and Excel skills
- Commercially astute
- Managing budgeting processes
- Cashflow managing and reporting
- management reporting and analysis
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active with sound initiative and a can do attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company and contribute, with your energy and passion, to our ongoing success.
Why work here:
We are a young and fast phased company and for the right individual this can be an excellent workplace to learn and grow. We are a data-driven company and numbers are extremely important to us. The right person will get the opportunity to work directly with the management and various teams to support with streamlining processes and finding insights that improves our business.
- A great work environment where you will thrive and learn
- Freedom to shape your own workplace
- The latest technology and tools
- Budget for education and self training
- Central / North Melbourne location close to trains and easily accessible
If you believe you have the skills, drive and passion to join the FREDDY team, please send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org