Customer service & Administration Coordinator
Employment level: Full-time
Experience: Entry level
Job function: Customer Service
Location: Melbourne, VIC.
FREDDY Australia & New Zealand, a dynamic successful business is looking for an energetic, highly organised & customer focused individual to join our team in Melbourne.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage and oversee our online customer service team
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction rate across all channels
- Social community manager - replying to comments and engaging with our audiences on our social channels
- Ensure deliveries are dispatched on time and with accuracy
- Following up high risk orders with customers
- Liaising directly with our dispatch team about customer orders
- Provide feedback reports with insights from customer interactions
- Maintain multiple channels for customer communication: email, social and stores.
- Handle customer returns and ensure they are processed in timely manner
- Continued development and improvement of customer service framework
- General office assistant and administration tasks
- Assisting retail staff
Skills you will require:
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service role
- Strong understanding of clothing and fashion retail
- Strong technical abilities
- Ambitious to shape the future of customer service in retail
- Ability to take charge and work unsupervised, individually and part of a team.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Great verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highly organised and ability to organise others
Why work here:
We are a young and fast paced company and for the right individual this can be an excellent workplace to learn and grow. We are a data-driven company and insight into our customer's feedback is extremely important to us. The right person will get the opportunity to work directly with the management and various teams to support with streamlining processes and finding insights that improves our business.
- A great work environment where you will be given the opportunity to thrive and learn
- Freedom to shape your own workplace
- The latest technology and tools
- Budget for education and self training
- Central / North Melbourne location close to trains and easily accessible
If you believe you have the skills, drive and passion to join the FREDDY team as our Customer Service manager, please send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org